Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Once in a while it's simple

That's what I'm shootin for...

uncomplicated.simple.wysiwyg

"The words of a mans mouth are deep waters, the fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook" - Proverbs 18:4

Life Lesson - #11(and #46, #97, #134, #201, #247, #etc)

-When to shut up.

It's hard when I was formed in the shape of a flipping trumpet! Only excuse I get. But (this is for the investors) we are devoting at minimum 35% of our R&D to this pursuit in 2006!

Enough about that.

Reasons why Jon Puddle worships me at work:

- I always fix everything he can't

- I swear without closing the door

- My boots

- My dance moves

- I somehow make his life easier without him having to know how/why


But seriously now folks...please join me in congratulating Jonathan Q Puddle on his recent appointment as "Assistant IT Manager".

That's enough...since that makes me "Only Remaining Lacky"

In the News:

On Saturday a old friend of mine comes into town for 1 week (At least with me, i think he's goin downtown after that) Ashley Finnigan is the name he goes by and he's one of Fords best models, - Ahem- that's where we met actually. Anyways, come round for a beer, meet the Ash, ya know.




Cheers,
Ben (tried out my middle name for once)

P.S. instrumentals are up

5 comments:

Adele said...

Aw shucks, who would want the JP to be quiet?

Oh ok, except maybe me when he's playing guitar in my ear at 7.30am in an obscure region of Indonesia.

Hey, I'll trade you a bit of my contemplator for your influencer.....that might work out well for both of us!
xx

Anonymous said...

so good jon. so good.
and the organic peanutbutter and nutella really do say it all. hehe.
k

sc@vp said...

bring The Ash up here, okay?

Linda Hope said...

That is so funny! For some odd reason, i thought your link was going to be a Ford truck or something! Haha!! So lame, i know... but that would have been funny...your links are always the most entertaining...yours and Stephen Hollema's! :) And Drew's...haha! I couldnt be bothered with 'em! :)

Jon...here are the reasons why i worship you at "work".

-You have a alternate personality who i picture as a nice, old, squinty jewish man named Sal Rosenburge...(i think)

-my one and only funny bone is always dislocated when you are around...as in, my jokes always sound ESPECIALLY lame around the comedic talents of the JP.

-always have the great shoes!! Must credit the shoes!!

-asdliw neifvou boslken goafihjt s krneo sijw

-adkwnt o sih ;oithskdr theoishjts

Haha...there you go...you rock!

Reporter said...

I'm sorry but reasons 4 and 5 didn't make it thru would you (kindly) repost those for the sake of my ego?