Tuesday, February 14, 2006

ok I remembered my username so i'm back


Hallelujah it's raining blogs!

Uhm...there's a boat load of new things to talk about

I'm making friends, I like that...so do they

I haven't bought a dog, but one day I will

I'm liking life again cause God is alive and well so I'll stay that way too

I bought a car in October and it got eaten by a TTC bus a few weeks ago...

I'm writing songs like mad

I'm learning the inside, outside and backside of MS-SQL and check this I like it

Puddle is behind me with his wife and since it's valentines day they are making numerous funny noises...I choose not to be aware anylonger amen

Whew

Uhm I'll tell more l8r
soo see ya
sk8r

Oh almost forgot:

To all my friends near and far, high and low etc...

Happy Valentines Day!!!

2 comments:

Adele said...

Woohoo JP has a blog! You're already in my favourites...so just make sure you write some stuff in here....

Love the title of the blog....heh heh.

I know where you can get some HNO3...

Linda Hope said...

Jon-O...Keep dreaming! Keep living, and keep writing!

Your world is about to explode!! AMEN!

PTL! MARANATHA! BHB! BHHN! All of the above!

Cho