Friday, March 24, 2006

The Joy of Friday!

Now that there was a long week!

Twice as long as last week!!

Three times as satisfying though...

hmm

anyways

tonight I don't yet have verbal whats it called so I'll post later on as well...maybe

But here is a small update on my week

Started off with various bla bla at work, then I went and fixed a thing at J&C's place and since nobody felt like driving me home I got Carols car for 2 days!!! So I spent them driving ladies around in my big luxury car...that was fun...

-At the gym i tried out the step/climbing machine - that hurt
-At Duncans I learnt how to use his rowing machine - that hurt
-I took my shirt off this morning - that hurt

Tongiht will consist of me recording a friends demo that i co-wrote the music on, and then trouncing her and some others in a game called settlers...if I don't post tonight it's directly related to the truth of this statement (the trouncing part)

OK, talk to you soon

hi again

ok bye

3 comments:

Linda Hope said...

YOU ARE SO FUNNY~!! Hope playing settlers won't hurt too badly...that's in direct correlation to the "trouncing" bit.

Honestly...our orbits do not cross nearly enough!

Ditto what Davy Jesus said!

A.J. said...

What is settlers and did you win?

beth said...

exercising in general hurts... playing settlers is much safer.


bethany v