Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sucka it's cold out there


Uhm...

I started running two nights ago...I think it was -15c...

I realized when my lungs were ice that i might want to stop...

Today was a long day...really long...and boring...cause I suck at being sick.




I am good at eating bread tho...any of my family/friends could testify. So I spent some time doing that...that was nice...bread...butter...more bread...almost opened the nutella but wanted to stay healthy to I stuck to the bread...good thing too, I wouldn't want to eat unhealthy now would I?

Anyways,

God is good, I know this cause he made wheat...which made bread, which kept me busy today

8 comments:

sc@vp said...

ummmm ... maybe get some winter running gear and start off slowly next time ...

just sayin'

A.J. said...

Hmmm.... what kind of bread are we talking about here? Not that any bread is healthy but I don't want to burst your bubble! :-)

Andrew G said...

nutella... mmmm

silent wings said...

You still like Nutella?

We've never had that in this house-my kids don't even know it exists! I think I still have problems with it's "chocolate" appearance.

Anonymous said...

hey
sorry to hear you've been sick. miss ya. a letter, some cash and an EP are on their way this week. trust you are well!!
k

£ a u r i e said...

that is hilarious - not that you've been sick, nevah, just about you talking about bread cause I just wrote this blog about some loaf too.........though mine was more for the CHEESE :) - but to each their own..........hope you're feelin' betta...

Anonymous said...

the only winter running gear I'd use in this weather is the 'bubble'. The heated bubble.

silent wings said...

Are you feeling better? Thinking of you. :)